The next Full Moon is on October 31st, 2.49 pm UT
Bit of clarification to begin with: though widely said so, this Halloween Moon neither falls on Samhain (Samhain traditionally is the New Moon closest to the beginning of November) nor is it a Blue Moon (the original definition of a Blue Moon refers to 4 Full Moons in one season and a season being defined as the time of a Solstice and Equinox or an Equinox and a Solstice – not to the 2nd Full Moon in a month, which this Full Moon is).
Moon is 8°38’ Taurus (Sun 8°38’ Scorpio)
conjunct Uranus (8°41’ rx Taurus), Lilith (1°08’ Taurus), and the fixed stars Schedir , the left breast in the constellation of Cassiopeia, and Adhil in the constellation of Andromeda.
Expect the unexpected – so much is for certain. There is very strong erratic, unpredictable energy which disrupts the old unworkable ways and instigates new ways for us.
The urge to break free is very big – to change, to rebel, to free oneself from boundaries, limitations, restrictions, to create equality in rights and power.
The eruptive energies are likely to manifest dramatically, probably with lots of violence, disagreements and misunderstandings.
Mars is in square to Jupiter/Pluto and Mercury, more or less stations retrograde, in square to Pluto/Saturn
What this means globally, politically and socially we all can imagine, not just with the US election (Mercury stations direct Nov 3rd) coming up. So what can we individually do to not fall into destructive patterns?! how bet can we use these energies?
* invite change, allow it to happen. not knowing. not planning. allow your bodies (physical, emotional, mental) to change, support them (nourish them with your/Cassiopeia’s breast milk) in breaking free of limitations and restrictions – which you agreed to and produced yourself. claim back your power, sovereignty, freedom – without having to convince anyone about anything. the more we free ourselves the more light and levity we are – feel and radiate into the world (change starts from within).
* value yourself and all life, appreciate the Blessings of Beauty, engage in intimate connections with others and life, receive, enjoy, and give pleasure and love. do not resist this – the old limiting and no longer useful ways must be disrupted in order to for true change to occur. Uranus in Taurus revolutionises our experience and awareness of the Sacred Pleasure Paradigm.
* gather your courage and willingness to change yourself from the inside out. turn yourself into a 1000 different shapes, endow the precious substance with greater value (we have been educate in a system that propagates the belief in being worthless/ of little value etc). give grace to your appearance. hold your power, your deserved respect, virtue, honour and dignity. just do not to exaggerate in pride.
* be open-minded, adaptable, flexible, and as relaxed as possible. avoid impatience, jumping into battle, accidence, chimerical fears.
* in all serious bad news don’t become discouraged. keep your thoughts pure (they effect the universal field as much as actions do). don’t allow the outside forces to determine what you think, what you believe and how you show up.
* if you have to make a decision think minimum twice, plus seek advice from people you know rest in themselves.
Use the Moon Window between 30th October and 1st November (watch the Moon rise/set, make a fire, come to the sweat lodge I hold, walk the eighth, drum, meditate…) to engage with change so deeply that you come back from the liminal free, standing in the sovereignty and celebration of who you are – when we do this individually it automatically effects who we are together and the universal field.
image credit: Monsterkoi/ pixabay